About this course
Being put on bedrest during your pregnancy can be an overwhelming, scary, frustrating and isolating experience for many families. This community was designed by a nurse who has worked directly with families in such situations for over 15 years, and has a true passion for helping improve the perinatal experience during through education, information, connection, community and support. All of the information and education included has been what families have requested or needed the most. So, this truly was designed by families, for families, by a professional.
This course will explore a range of topics from:
- What is bedrest
- Why are women put on bedrest
- What types of bedrest might you experience
- How to alleviate physical side effects
- How to stay healthy while on bedrest
- Managing the emotional and mental health of mom to be and others
- How to make sure you don't miss out on the pregnancy "normals" that you look forward to.
This course will offer time for reflection, sharing stories, learning from others, and having the chance to ask any question you have to a professional who has worked in this field and wants to help you get through this time!